Lemon butter is a continental recipe that surely satiates your desires when it comes to delectable gourmet meals. This salmon fillet is produced in Norway, and carefully curated in the Philippines. Hand cut, skin on, and sous vide for 40 minutes.
Ingredients: Norwegian salmon, fresh lemon, unsalted butter, capers
Allergen Information: Contains salmon and butter.
Size: 2-3 servings; Approx. 540 g
Country of Origin: Norway
1. Place the sous vide pack in a hot bath (95 degrees Celsius) for 15-20 minutes. Make sure to fill the bowl with water enough to cover the fish.
2. Open the bag and pat the fish dry.
3. Preheat the pan until it starts to smoke.
4. Sear the fish for 30 seconds on each side, skin side down first.
5. Reduce the sauce from the bag using the same pan for searing.
6. Serve with your choice of sides.